Please submit the form below and we will respond to you quickly.
1. AES holds title of all goods sold until product is paid in full.
2. Any used equipment sold by AES is sold ‘as is,’ and comes with no warranty, either express or implied. AES can choose to offer a warranty, in writing, at their discretion.
3. All warranties, either express or implied by a manufacturer are subject to manufacturer’s discretion for repair or replacement.
4. Because AES has no control over how the equipment is used, the Purchaser agrees to indemnify, exonerate, and hold AES harmless for any damages done or loss to any person, persons, or property that are involved in any way to purchased equipment.
5. All returns must be accompanied by a ‘Return Authorization Number (RA#)’ and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
6. No credit or exchange will be given for carburetors, carburetor parts, electrical components, or any item that has been previously installed. Any items returned must be in ‘New, Unopened, Resalable’ condition..